02 September 2019

Hello girls, I just wanted to hop in with a quick update. I am alive, I am well, and I am terribly lazy. I am sorry for not updating this blog in ever so long. I am sorry if you've missed me. I'm also sorry that I believe I promised I would be more active this year, which... well hasn't really turned out to be the case. Part of this is because I have a lot of other projects in my life, at the moment, that has been the focus of my attention. Plus some relationship drama, that got me feeling a bit low the earlier part of this year. Not quite in the mood of writing erotic captions, when you're overworked and feeling perhaps a little gloomy.

Nevermind, though, I will be back with captions. I am going to finish a whole lot that I will upload this autumn. Some is always going to be better than none, and I am only doing this because I love doing this, and I love reading your works and seeing your ideas.

Keep following, and I promise there'll be more in the future!

5 comments:

  1. its always great to take some time off so don't feel bad really ive followed and loved you work for years, I usually find the mistaken identity, age play or gif works the most well done.

    so really take all the time you need and whenever you feel like sharing more goodness we will be happy to see

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear from you! I think we're all okay with waiting, so take your time! Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great t hear from you. Life happens while we make plans... heck, I tried to script MY life, but other people keep flubbing their lines and missing their cues....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to more, L. Yours are some of the best. :)

    ReplyDelete