15 July 2017

Hi there sweeties, I am posting this just to remind you all that this blog is still active, though it may take a little longer for new captions to come. I recently switched computers, and with the summer I am taking some time relaxing and doing mostly nothing. I have ideas and I have some captions that I am working on right now, but I don't feel as if they are ready to be uploaded just yet. Soon, though.

As I've mentioned before, I am perfectly fine with people sharing my captions on other sites. If you have a blog or a gallery where you post your favourite captions you are welcome to post some of mine. I am not doing this because I want to build some kind of brand, and I don't aim to make money of writing erotica one day. This is just for fun, and if you want to share what I've done, then I am only grateful.

2 comments:

  1. You're one of my favorite captioners and I hope you're having a great time there. Good game of thrones tomorrow, cutie :*

    ReplyDelete