02 April 2017

Hello there girls, a quick update to say that tags are back! I spend some time reworking them, to make them make more sense and to make sure they were appropriate for each cap. I wanted to make it clearer what each tag meant and remove some pointless tags like "sissy" or "humiliation." Most of my caps include those two!

You can spot them in the sidebar below my "Most Popular Caps" (which I've also changed to show my most popular caps the last thirty days. Just to keep the list changing a bit more.) The tags may still be a little vague, at times, but it should help you if you want to find something along a certain theme.

Thank you for reading by caps, by the way! I am not doing this for the attention (and certainly not because I want to make money from it one day,) but just 'cause it's a hobby of mine. If you want to share some of my captions on other sites, like Tumblr, Imagefap or Pinterest, you are free to do so. If you can link to my blog that'd be swell, but I do not mind any way. I just like people seeing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment